Photo Collections Record
(To access this collection, contact Special Collections
or use this feedback form
Democratic Party functions
01 Gov. Carville addressing function, including Pearl Brown, Hazard (appears to same occasion as Hazard Collection 31-01)
02 Berkeley Bunker addressing same function, including Dr. J.D. Smith.
03 Dr. J.D. Smith addressing same function.
04 Patrick McCarran addressing function Oct. 31, 1944
05 Democratic parade, Fremont Street by Pioneer Club, Oct. 31, 1944.
06 Ed Clark as young man
07 Ed Clark as older man.
08 Unidentified group of men (background suggests bank)
09 Same as above.
Additions to Collection
0010 unidentified woman
0011 Planting the first tree in the courthouse park, Las Vegas, March, 1911, persons shown are: Holding the tree, Judge E.J.L. Taber; with the shovel, Ed W Clark. Others, left to right: Pete Buol; two men , woman and child, unidentified; James G. Givens, Frank Stewart, Charlie Ronnow, John S. Park, O.J. Van Pelt (partly hidden), unidentified, Harley A. Harmon, Judge Henry M. Lillis.
0012 This photo was taken by C.P. Squires on the occasion of planting the first tree in the Court House Park, Las Vegas, Nevada. Date, March, 1911, as near as can be fixed. The building shown at left is the first Clark County Court House (now used for Las Vegas City Library) which had been constructed by popular subscription by Las Vegas Business men as promised by them during the county division campaign in 1908-1909. This building provided sufficient quarters for the county offices for five years, following which, the present court house was built. Persons shown, so far as their identity can be remembered are: Holding the tree- Ed W. Clark; using the shovel- Judge E.J.L Taber. Others, left to right: Charlie Ronnow, Judge W.R. Thomas, unidentified, unidentified, Bob Dillon, Frank A. Stevens, Harley A. Harmon, and Dr. Roy W. Martin.
0013 This photograph was taken by C.P. Squires on the occasion of planting the first tree in the Court house park, Las Vegas, Nevada. Date, March 1911, as near as can be fixed. Buildings dimly shown at left are Christ Episcopal Church and Rectory. Persons shown, so far as their identity can be remembered are: holding the tree-Judge E.J.L. Taber; with the shovel-Ed W. Clark. Others , left to right, Pete Buol; (two men, woman and child in background unidentified), James G. Givens, Frank Stewart, Charlie Ronnow, John S. Park, O.J. Van Pelt (partly hidden); unidentified, Harley A. Harmon, Judge Henry M. Lillis.