Monte Carlo Club
Collection consists of select records from the Monte Carlo Club, a Fremont Street casino which
opened in 1944 with the tagline "Home of More Jackpots." The collection contains blank checks
and stationary from the Monte Carlo Club, and a binder with articles of incorporation, bylaws, and a ledger listing the names, addresses and number of shares owned by individual stockholders. Listed as the incorporators were Wilbur Clark, Art Ham and Ryland Taylor.