You are here
- Photograph Collections Inventories
- UNLV Special Collections Photo Gallery (NEW!)
- Digital Collections and Exhibits
- Photograph Reproduction Contract (PDF file)
- Scanning and Photograph Use Fees (PDF file)
- Contact Information
Photographic reproductions of material in Special Collections are available upon request. Please see the Access to the Collection page if you need guidance in locating a specific image.
Once you locate an images' eight-digit photograph number you may either come into Special Collections and scan the image yourself or you can contact Kelli Luchs to send you a high resolution scan. Please see the form Photograph Use and Scanning Fees for the reproduction costs.
Please note that anyone requesting copies of images in ANY format must sign a use agreement before any copies will be provided. Legal use of the image is permitted only according to the terms of the agreement.
|Online image use policy|
university policy and general tenets of copyright and fair
use, online images from UNLV Special Collections may not be
1) prior authorization from Special Collections staff and
2) clear attribution to UNLV Special Collections, including a link to UNLV Special Collections, the Gaming Studies Research Center, or the page from which the original image was taken.
To request copies or for further information, please contact Kelli Luchs at email@example.com or 702-895-2247.