You are here
Singapore Campus Library - An Online Branch of UNLV
To access UNLV's electronic resources, you will need a library barcode number. In order to register for your library barcode number you will need your 'L' Number, which is included on correspondence from the Registrar's Office.
- Electronic Indexes & Databases
- Hospitality Subject Guide - Subject Guides highlight databases, journals and internet resources for a given subject area.
- E-Reserves - Search for online course reserves by course, department or instructor.
- Library Catalog
- Interlibrary Loan
What We Can Deliver
- Electronic copies of articles that are only available in UNLV Libraries print collections
- Electronic copies of articles that we are able to obtain from other libraries
How to register
- New Online Education Students
- Activate your library account by filling out the Remote Access Registration Form
- Wait until you receive an email indicating that your account is active
- Activate your ILLiad account by filling out the New User Registration Form
- Choose "Distance Ed" as your status
- Choose "Lied Library" as your pickup location
- Choose "Yes" for Electronic Article Delivery
- Choose "Hotel College, Singapore" as your department
- Log on to your ILLiad account (place orders, update your info)
- Create your new ILLiad account