You are here
Creating Links to Library Tutorials in WebCampus
Help your students make effective use of scholarly resources by creating links to library tutorials in your Web Campus courses.
Capture the Link to a Tutorial
- Choose a tutorial from the Library Tutorials page
- Right mouse click on the link for the tutorial and choose "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut"
- Open your library resources folder, or the page where you would like to place your link
- Click on "Add Content Link" (from the pull down menu)
- Click on "Web Link"
- Click on "Create Web Link" (Notice that each web link, once created, is reusable through the "Select from inventory" option)
- Provide a name for your link
- Provide a description for your link, if desired
- In the "Web Address" box delete the http://
- Paste in your URL by either right clicking in the box and choosing "Paste" or by pressing the Control Key and the letter V at the same time
- "Click on Save" or "Save and Create Another"
- Use the "Student View" tab to preview how the link will look to students
Information is subject to change, as vendors update their products. If you encounter problems using the methods outlined above or if you have additional questions or problems, please contact your liaison librarian for assistance.