You are here
Creating Links to Subject Guides in WebCampus
Help your students uncover scholarly resources by creating links to Subject Guides or Class Guides in your Web Campus courses.
Capture the Link to a Subject Guide or Class Guide
- From the Browse All Guides page Choose a Subject Guide or Course Guide
- Right Mouse Click on the link for the tutorial and choose "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut"
- Open your library resources folder, or the page where you would like to place your link
- Click on "Add Content Link" (from the pull down menu)
- Click on "Web Link"
- Click on "Create Web Link" (Notice that each web link, once created, is reusable through the "Select from inventory" option)
- Provide a name for your link
- Provide a description for your link, if desired
- In the "Web Address" box delete the http://
- Paste in your URL by either right clicking in the box and choosing "Paste" or by pressing the Control Key and the letter V at the same time
- "Click on Save" or "Save and Create Another"
- Use the "Student View" tab to preview how the link will look to students