You are here
Services for Faculty and Instructors
Library liaisons are assigned to manage specific portions of the Libraries' collections and provide assistance in their use. Your subject librarian, or liaison, has expertise in the resources of your discipline and is a great first point of contact for any question or comment about the Libraries. You can direct any question you may have about the UNLV Libraries or library research to your subject liaison. You can also get answers to questions by using our Ask a Librarian service.
- Registration Form for New Faculty, Professionals, and Part-Time Instructors
- Borrow books
- Borrow videos, CDs, or other media
- Renew materials online
- Borrow materials from other libraries
- University Repository
- Use RefWorks
- Request the library purchase an item
- Explore resources for determining journal rankings, citation rates, and impact factors.
- See a list of faculty honored at past author celebrations