Help your students make effective use of scholarly resources by creating links to library tutorials in your Web Campus courses.
Capture the Link to a Tutorial
- Choose a tutorial from the Library Tutorials  or a handout from the Teaching Handouts  page
- Right mouse click on the link for the tutorial or handout and choose "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut"
- Open the page where you would like to place your link
- In the Content Box, type the name of the tutorial or handout you are going to use (i.e. Topic Narrowing Tutorial)
Highlight the tutorial or handout name and then click on "Insert/Edit Link"
In the "link path" paste in the URL for the tutorial or handout by either right clicking in the box and choosing "Paste" or by pressing the Control Key and the letter V at the same time
- Click "Insert" to save the link
- Scroll down and select "Submit" to save the page
Information is subject to change, as vendors update their products. If you encounter problems using the methods outlined above or if you have additional questions or problems, please contact your liaison librarian  for assistance.