Benefits Of Student Employment With UNLV Libraries
- day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule
- on-campus work locations
- the opportunity to continue working for the Libraries in subsequent semesters
- work experience worth putting on your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment)
- starting wage $8.25 an hour
- Federal Work Study is required
The UNLV Libraries Campus Communications & Marketing Committee is looking for a student assistant to help continue and expand its communication initiatives for the campus community.
The position is temporary/part-time.
● Creative, high attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills
● Positive attitude, reliable and responsible
● Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
● Self-motivated, independent worker
● Ability to follow direction and work in a collaborative team environment
● Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Software
● Willingness to learn new technologies
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
● Creating promotional materials for various library services, programs and events
● Representing the UNLV Libraries at outreach events and activities
● Actively promoting library services on campus
● Posting updates on Facebook and Twitter
● Recording information about promotions on spreadsheets
● Distributing promotional materials to departments on campus
Hours: 15 - 20 hours/week (flexible schedule to accommodate school schedule) (must be Work-Study eligible)
Email a copy of your resume to Lateka Grays at email@example.com 
Complete an application Online Student Employee Application .
- Positions are available periodically throughout the year
- Student Supervisors review applications and contact students for interviews when there is an opening
Simply fill out the Online Student Employee Application .
Your application will be active for six months from the date you applied.