UNLV Libraries – Through the Ages for All Ages
UNLV Libraries has always been more than books; we’re about encouraging students and creating quality programs that elevate growth and learning. We invite you to watch this video and see how students, faculty and the community have been positively impacted by the librarians, programs and resources available through our libraries.
- View Video » 
Partners in Education
UNLV Libraries participate in the articulation and assessment of student learning; provide direct instruction to students; partner with classroom faculty on course and assignment design; and intentionally create co-curricular learning experiences.
- Partners on Pedagogy [Faculty Institutes » , CFPO » , and Faculty Collaboratory » ]
- Librarians as Instructors [Instruction »  and One on One Consultation  »  ]
- Learning Outside of the Classroom [Mentoring Students »  and Graduate Fellowships  » ]
- Space » 
- Research & Information On-Demand » 
Partners in Research
UNLV Libraries have infrastructure to discover, access, and use information resources to create new knowledge; expert library faculty who are liaisons to academic programs; online research communities for content created at UNLV; and events and public displays that showcase UNLV research and creative activity.
- Liaisons to Academic Departments » 
- Collection Management » 
- Digital Scholarship@UNLV » 
- Identifying external funding » 
- Library Scholarship » 
Engage the Community
As the only research library in Southern Nevada, UNLV Libraries has a strong community mission: open to the public; providing resources and expert consultations to members of the business community; serving UNLV alumni; reaching out to k-12 professionals; and aggressively documenting the region’s history through two research centers and Special Collections.
Las Vegas & Nevada
UNLV libraries document the history and contributions of Southern Nevada.