Bibliographies and works-cited pages are an important—but sometimes difficult—part of research. The libraries provides a number of resources to help you, including:
- a list of some common style formats you might need for your bibliography (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.)
- access to Refworks, a tool to help you organize your sources and create a bibliography
- quick bibliography tools, which include web forms that quickly create APA, MLA, and Chicago styles
- tips for avoiding plagiarism (from the UNLV Writing Center)
- librarians to help you every step of the way!