Media Viewing Room
The CML Media Viewing Room is equiped with one computer workstation and a smartboard display. It is available to UNLV students, faculty, and staff for academic use only, and the use of this room for commercial or non-academic uses is prohibited. Priority of use is given to groups of three or more patrons.
Policies for Media Viewing Room
- Reservations may be made in quarter hour increments up to two hours.
- Students may only have one active registration in the system at a time.
- Reservations for group study sessions can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations will be cancelled if groups are not present within fifteen minutes of reservation time.
- Use of CML Media Viewing Room requires a reservation. Advance or walk-in reservations are acceptable.
All other meeting spaces can be reserved by approval of the CML staff.