Course Reserves refer to items which have been selected by faculty members to supplement courses.
These are physical items which are kept behind the CML service desk and can include library owned items or items belonging to faculty members.
- Physical items can be searched for in the catalog by faculty member name or course title.
- Check out periods for physical reserve items are 2 hours, 24 hours, 3 days, or 7days and are decided by faculty members.
- To check out physical reserve items, please speak to a CML staff member.
- Physical reserve items should be returned to a staff member at the CML service desk (please do not place reserve items in a library drop box).
These are electronic files which are found online and require a library account to access.
- Electronic reserves can be searched for online by faculty member name or course title.
- If you have any problems logging into the eletronic reserves system, please speak to a CML staff member or contact the Lied circulation desk.