You are here
Serials Assessment Project (SAP) 2003 Timeline
- Present preliminary project information and timeline at Subject Librarians meeting
- SAP2003 database established (review and reporting data); data collected and entered.
- SAP 2003 web site developed for CD web site
- April 3 - SAP 2003 information presented at Subject Librarians meeting
- April 14: SAP package (print) sent to department chairs; departmental and comprehensive lists posted to SAP 2003 web site. Approximately 4 weeks allowed for review.
- May 16: Faculty/student feedback on serials under review due to CD
- May 30: Subject Librarians feedback on serials under review due to CD
- Faculty/user comments and rankings for serials under review are summarized and evaluated
- List of titles to be cancelled is drafted, should cancellations be necessary
- July 3: List of cancellations finalized and posted on library web site and distributed to UNLV department chairs