Total 1 project(s)
(1875) Architect(s): John S. Parker
Address: Carey & Losee Rd.
Nevada Historical Marker 224
Established by Conrad Kiel, the ranch was one of two major ranches in the Las Vegas Valley during the late 1800s. In 1911, John S. Parker bought the ranch and built a white mansion. The mansion burnt down in 1992, but the original adobe structures survived. The adobe structures are considered some of the oldest standing structures in Las Vegas . These buildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Carey & Losee Rd. Nevada Historical Marker 224
North Las Vegas, NV